A unique experience in Majorca! Flights from Dublin based on 4 adults sharing
Situated on the beautiful sandy beach, the Sol Wave House Hotel offers a stylish and fun-filled stay. With great wave pools, live performances, DJs and sports events, guests are able to immerse themselves in a variety of thrilling activities on-site.
One of the main features here is the Wave Entertainment Venue with stunning sea views and excellent ambience in several bars, lounges and restaurants. Have a drink and catch up with friends, whilst listening to our DJs playing the best beats.
Departing 31st May from Dublin
MODERN JUNIOR SUITES & SUITES
- Junior suites measuring 42-46 m2 and Suites measuring 54 to 65 m2, most of them with stunning sea views (Sleeps 4)
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- 32 inch LCD television
- Furnished terrace
- FlowBarrel®Ten, the first machine of its kind in Europe, uses huge pumps that shoot out water at 48 km/h against a 3 metre high wall, producing the perfect tube wave
- Double FlowRider® creates a non-breaking wave with a fine layer of water, ideal for beginners and for surfers who want to perfect their tricks
MAGNIFICENT POOL OVERLOOKING THE SEA
- Infinity Pool surrounded by Bali beds (*) and sunbeds
- Located in the heart of the hotel complex
(*) With charge
SPECTACULAR LEISURE FACILITIES
- The Sol Wave House hotel is located within a magnificent leisure area which, in addition to the famous wave pools and unbeatable sea views, also provides modern restaurants and bars such as the Mallorca Rocks Beach Club, Diablito, Banzai Bar, amongst others … to enjoy delicious dishes and cocktails. The place to be seen this summer!
Price from €669pp in a Sea View Junior Suite on the 31st May for 8 nights
Includes return flights, airport taxes, transfers, accommodation & baggage
All enquiries on 059 8633 836
059 8633 836
Offers are subject to availability at booking stage. Suppliers booking terms and conditions apply. E&OE
Travel Counsellors is Licenced and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland. Licence number: TA0621