Your chance to
- Experience Vietnam and Cambodia in comfort
- Explore Hanoi and Saigon
- Marvel at the Khmer temples of Angkor
- 12 nights comfortable hotels, 1 night boat with twin share cabins, all en suite
- Travel by private car/minibus/nbus subject to group sizes, 3 flights and boats
- Some gentle walking in humid conditions
- Leisurely pace of travel
Departures from June to October. Contact me on 059 8633 836 to check your preferred date range.
Cruising in Halong Bay, cooking in Hoi An plus incredible Angkor, visiting Vietnam and Cambodia
Vietnam’s landscape of limestone cliffs and great rivers provides a backdrop to a fascinating culture. Much of life in Vietnam is lived out in the streets, and in the cities of Saigon and Hanoi we are able to witness this endless spectacle. Slowing the pace, we visit scenic Halong Bay and enjoy the calm of the Mekong Delta. Hoi An provides remnants of a rich heritage. Finally in Cambodia we visit one of the world’s great surviving archaeological wonders, the temple complex of Angkor.
For full details, please call 059 8633 836
059 8633 836
All tours are arranged directly with our travel partners in Asia. All tours are subject to availability. Travel Counsellors are licenced and bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland TA0621