The swanky new Royalton St Lucia will come with a private beach, seven restaurants and a luxurious spa.
The Royalton St Lucia opened in 2017. Seven restaurants, a long list of bars and a stylish spa are all in the pipeline. Plus, it’ll be on the edge of a private golden-sand beach.
You can expect luxury all the way at this smart hotel, thanks to the All-In Luxury™ concept. With this, unlimited reservation-free dining, 24-hour room service and concierge come as standard.
- Private beach
- 5 à la carte restaurants
You can expect a DreamBed™ mattress, a stocked minibar, 24-hour room service, a rain shower and free Wi-Fi. Luxury junior suites come as standard, you can opt for one with a partial sea view or direct access to the pool, or you can go for a family suite with a lounge area. For a little extra, you can upgrade to a Diamond Club™ suite with added benefits like an exclusive beach area and butler service.
Sleeping up to four people, this family size suite comes with everything you need. There’s a lounge area, separate bathroom, whirlpool bath and a balcony or terrace. Just so you know, you’ll either get a king-size bed or two queen-size beds.
- 1 Double Sofa-bed In Bedroom
- Audio Dock
- Balcony or Terrace
- Double Bedroom
- Ironing board
- King-size Bed
- Lounge Area
- Safety Deposit Box
- Separate Bathroom
- Tea or Coffee-making Facilities
- Whirlpool Bath
FOOD & DRINK
You’ll be able to plate up around-the-world food at the buffet, or dine at one of the five à la cartes. Among them, there’ll be sushi, Mexican food and Italian cuisine. For afternoon caffeine fixes, you’ll have an on-site café, as well.
- Hunter SteakhouseThis unique restaurant offers guests a steakhouse experience. You can watch chefs in the open kitchen as they prepare your steak.
- Mix Martini bar
- A la carte diningAt Zen, the Asian restaurant and Armadillo’s, the Tex-Mex.
- Lobby bar
- Diamond Club® loungeHors d’oeuvres and snacks including decadent desserts served in the Diamond Club™ Lounge.
- SandsUnwind at the end of the day with a refreshing cocktail or two.
- Dip & Sip
- Gourmet MarchéDiscover the freshest local ingredients and enjoy a wide selection of local and international flavours. It offers fresh fruit juices, a special children’s buffet area and healthy options.
- Armadillo’sThis Tex-Mex fusion restaurant provides the perfect setting to enjoy authentic favourites like sizzling fajitas, fresh grilled seafood and hickory smoked meats.
- Grazie Italian TrattoriaEnjoy a wide range of Italian cuisine at this restaurant. It’s authentic design and traditional menu makes this restaurant the perfect place for families to enjoy well known Italian comfort food.
- Calypso restaurantTaste the culinary treasures of the West Indies at this stylish and modern restaurant with artfully prepared dishes.
- C/X Culinary Experience*Your personal chef takes you through seven courses with musical selections to accompany each dish, creating a memorable dining experience.
- Score sports bar and loungeThis bar has a casual atmosphere and offers an ever-evolving menu of grilled specialities.
- Zen Japanese à la carte
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
With a waterfront location, it’s no surprise snorkelling, kayaking and scuba diving are all planned to feature on the agenda. You’ll also be able to brush up on your culinary skills with a cooking lesson or play volleyball at the beach.
Kids will be entertained with activities and games at the hotel-run kids’ club. And there’ll also be a playground.
- Daytime activities
- Beach volleyball
- Cooking classes
- Water-sports: You can pick from kayaking, snorkelling and an introductory scuba lesson in the pool.
After-dark, you’ll have six bars to choose from – including a stylish Lobby Bar and a Mix Martini Bar.
- Evening entertainment programmeThere’s a daily entertainment programme featuring live shows and performances at the open-air threatre.
- Kids’ clubsThere’s a kids’ adventure programme for 4-12 and 13-17 years. For the younger ones, there’s daily activities with Max Ruby™, as well as games and a play area. For the teens, there’s a teen hangout lounge with video games, billiards, table tennis and free Wi-Fi.
Olympics-style games and water polo matches will take place in the main pool. Kids will also get a pool of their own. Upgrade to Diamond Club, and you’ll have another exclusive pool to make use of.
- Outdoor pool: There’s a big chill out area with sun loungers lining the poolside.
- Splash pool
HEALTH & BEAUTY
A hydrotherapy circuit will be the main feature at the Royal Spa*. Treatments-wise, massages, facials, manicures and body wraps will all be up for grabs.
- The Royal Spa*The spa is kitted out with a hydrotherapy circuit, and a range of body, massage and facial treatments. There’s also a beauty salon offering nail treatments, make-up and hairstyling.
- Gym Complete with modern equipment.
14 Nights All-Inclusive with meals and drinks
Luxurious Junior Suite room
Entertainment at your hotel
An overnight stay at Gatwick is necessary due to the early departure of the flight to St Lucia – Hotel room is included at the 4* Bloc Hotel Gatwick Airport in the airport terminal.
You can reach me on 059 8633 836
The Small Print
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for suppliers. The suppliers’ terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this e-mail are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland.
Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139