With its All-in Luxury concept, elegant furnishings, and laidback island atmosphere, our Jamaica hotel is sure to pleasure your senses, and treat you to a truly memorable getaway.
From the high-design rooms to the imaginative activities programme, the Royalton White Sands pays attention to every detail.
Your room is a Luxury Double with Sea View!!
Luxury double rooms with sea view come with Royalton’s All-in-Luxury™ Dreambeds™, 250 thread sheets, a rain shower, luxurious toiletries, Bluetooth audio station, USB recharge station, coffee-maker, iron and board, minibar restocked daily with water, soft drinks and beer. Rooms come with either a king-size bed with a sofa-bed, a double and twin bed, or 2 twin beds.
- 1 Sofa Bed In Bedroom
- Audio Dock
- Balcony or Terrace
- King-size Bed
- Minibar (Restocked daily)
- Safety Deposit Box
- Sea View
- Tea or Coffee-making Facilities
The 5 restaurants go all-out, too – Japanese teppanyaki is a speciality!
The Royalton White Sands’ All-In Luxury concept means it goes all out on the activities front. Things like reggae and cooking classes are included on this hotel’s inventive itinerary.
- Daytime activity programme
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Cookery classes
- Introductory scuba lesson
FOOD & DRINK
Food-wise, the 5 restaurants include buffet places with dedicated spreads for children and healthy-eaters. As for the à la cartes, they specialise in sushi, sizzling steaks, and US-style diner snacks.
Bars come swish – take the Martini bar, for example – or casual – there’s a sports grill that screens events like the Super Bowl.
- Buffet restaurantThe buffet restaurant is the place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You’ll find a wide variety of dishes on offer including a healthy option section.
- Japanese Teppanyaki à la carte restaurantThis restaurant features sushi and Teppanyaki tables. Please make a reservation in advance and note the smart dress code.
- CaféFor coffee, pastries, cakes and ice-cream.
- Martini bar
- Lobby bar
- A la carte diningA la carte dining is available at the Japanese Teppanyaki, Italian Trattoria and Steakhouse restaurants.
- Italian restaurantYou’ll find à la carte Italian favourites on offer here. Please make a reservation in advance and note the smart dress code.
- Steak houseThe steakhouse is open for dinner.
- Sports barThe sports bar shows American and international sporting events on the big screens. Snacks are served at lunch, too.
- Beach bar
- Grill bar
- Swim-up bar
After sun-down, the open-air theatre in the main plaza becomes the centre of attention. Fire shows, jugglers and the house band take to the stage.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
Themed massages are the order of the day at the Royal Spa*. The signature treatment covers elements of reflexology, Shiatsu and Lomi Lomi techniques.
- Spa*Whether it’s a special occasion or you’d just like to treat yourself there’s a range of treatments, a whirlpool bath, cold plunge pool, sauna and a steam room to choose from.
- Steam room*
- Fitness roomFor adults-only.
- Fitness classes
See the Royalton White Sands Montego Bay:
Based on 2 adults sharing a Luxury Double with Sea View
For a friendly chat about this option just call 059 8633 836
059 8633 836
Offers are subject to availability at booking stage. Suppliers booking terms and conditions apply. Errors & Omissions Excepted.
Travel Counsellors is Licenced and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland. Licence number: TA0621