The IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa 4-star family and spa hotel in Tenerife is like a good wine, getting better over the years so you can experience something new during each stay. The stunning sea views, its location just four minutes’ walk from the beach, its huge main pool and the pleasures of the Star Prestige VIP areas mean that travellers like you visit us 3 or 4 times in the same year. Discover more reasons why you will also want to come back to one of the best hotels in south Tenerife.
- Endless rest. Whether you come as a couple or with your family, at this hotel in Tenerife you’ll have rooms with comfortable bedrooms and a balcony where you’ll feel the breeze off the Atlantic or breathe in the fresh mountain air, while your children make lifelong friends in our kids’ club. And best of all, at the IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa you can get to Playa del Bobo in the time it takes to finish an ice cream at the pool bar.
- Star Prestige. Would you like to enjoy a completely exclusive experience? Counting the bubbles in the whirlpool bath or stretching out on the Balinese beds after trying the sensations shower are just a few of the experiences you can enjoy in the Star Prestige adults-only rooms at your hotel in Tenerife.
- A delicious stay. You can’t leave the islands without trying the delicious Canary Island cuisine or indulging in the flavours from around the world in our restaurants. Our buffet will leave you lost for words! And if you want to unwind, try the classic honey rum or a drink of your choice in any of the bars of your hotel in Costa Adeje.
- Submerge yourself in the ocean. The calm seas at Playa del Bobo are perfect for little ones to go for a swim, while lying on the sand is the best way to take advantage of the average temperature of 22ºC found in the Canary Islands. And if you prefer to stay in the hotel, you can gaze at the Atlantic Ocean while swimming in the large main pool.
- Fun in the water. The local people love the beach and fruit so much that, besides the home-grown bananas, there are inflatable versions pulled around by speed boats! You’ll feel like you’re on an ocean-going roller coaster when you go on the banana boat. And there are many more water sports: surfing, windsurfing, sailing, jet-skiing, catamaran trips, fishing trips, etc.
- And on dry land, the youngsters dress up as their favourite characters or pretend to be lovable pirates searching for treasure in the Miniclub. And the grown-ups enjoy activities from golf to fitness to archery. Fancy a romantic dinner? Don’t worry; you can do just that, as there’s an evening babysitting service available so couples can have some intimacy.
- Spectacular pools, both in terms of their size and their settings. At midday, you can’t miss the weekly show cooking of paella or Canary Island dishes performed outdoors by the head chef. And for the rest of the day, choose the sun lounger you like most and stay refreshed with a sorbet or ice cream.
You can’t leave the IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa without:
- Being left speechless at the top of Mount Teide. During the day you can overlook the whole island of Tenerife and at night look up and gaze at the millions of stars forming the Milky Way.
- Being tempted by the flavour of the Canaries, trying the famous mojo picón, sweet banana liqueur, escaldón de gofio, or the island’s cheeses served in our restaurants.
- Taking a dip in the enormous pool. The views of the Atlantic are so stunning that you’ll feel like you’re swimming in the sea itself. And all without even leaving the hotel!
To arrange your luxury escape call today on 059 8633 836
059 8633 836
Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139