This fantastic cruise takes you around 4 destinations in the Far East! The amazing deal is based on 2 adults sharing.
THE OFFER INCLUDES:
Airport & Port transfers
3 nights in Hong Kong
10 Nights cruise Full Board Basis
Entertainment on the cruise
2 nights in Singapore
08 Oct 2017 Hong Kong, China
09 Oct 2017 Cruising
10 Oct 2017 Kaohsiung, Taiwan
11 Oct 2017 Cruising –
12 Oct 2017 Cruising
13 Oct 2017 Nha Trang, Vietnam
14 Oct 2017 Hue /danang (Chan May), Vietnam
15 Oct 2017 Cruising
16 Oct 2017 Ho Chi Minh (Phu My), Vietnam
17 Oct 2017 Cruising
18 Oct 2017 Singapore
The Ship: Voyager of the Seas
The incredible Voyager of the Seas® introduced many of the iconic features that Royal Caribbean guests still love today. Conquer the rock-climbing wall, or find your adventure on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. If it’s zen you seek, achieve it poolside or at the relaxing Vitality Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends—with spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
Onshore or offshore, you never have to wait for good wind conditions to catch the perfect wave on the FlowRider®. Whether you surf, boogie board or wake board, test your skills on the surf simulator or watch others take on the challenge from the nearby stadium seating. Or simply hang out by the pool and watch movies and sporting events on a 220-square foot outdoor screen.
There are 13 Bars and lounges on board!!
Voyager of the Seas is the first ship to feature The Tavern, a gastropub with an upscale sports bar atmosphere. Plus, we’re adding Italian-style Giovanni’s Table, a trattoria featuring Italian classics. Enjoy sushi rolls and hot rock (ishi-yaki) plates at Izumi Japanese Cuisine and experience our signature steakhouse Chops Grille. Top it all off with cocktails at the retro-chic R Bar.
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging tracks
- The Tavern gastropub*
- Italian-style trattoria Giovanni’s Table*
- Chops Grille, our signature steakhouse*
- Izumi Japanese Cuisine*
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks and room service*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
ENTERTAINMENT & SHOPPING
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 9,623 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 162 slots and 25 tables in the main floor and 3 tables in The Golden Room
- 13 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover including Pig & Whistle Pub
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
Book this cruise on 059 8633 836
059 8633 836
Offers are subject to availability at booking stage. Booking terms and conditions apply. E&OE
Travel Counsellors is Licenced and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland. Licence number: TA0621