The Hotel Riu Palace Aruba (24 Hour All Inclusive) is situated on the vast strand known as Palm Beach in Aruba, with white sand and crystal clear water. Its carefully tended facilities and wide range of services will ensure you enjoy your holidays in the Caribbean to the max.
This magnificent Palace offers you everything you need to relax and regain strength during your stay. You’ll find two fresh water swimming pools, a jacuzzi, sauna, gym, solarium-terrace and the health and beauty centre with a range of treatments, not forgetting the warm ocean to be enjoyed at the beach.
The hotel´s range of cuisine includes a buffet restaurant and four themed restaurants with a wide variety of dishes to satisfy all palates. There are also several bars at the swimming pool and beach so you can refresh yourself whenever you like.
If you’re looking for the perfect balance between elegance and entertainment, the Hotel Riu Palace Aruba is the place for you, as the All Inclusive system provides the best activities, entertainment and fun. By day, you can enjoy the entertainment program for adults and by night, you can listen to live music or try your luck at the casino. If you’re a Golf enthusiast this destination offers you a major course in terms of both beauty and challenge. On the coast, you also can enjoy diving in the crystal clear ocean or go hiking.
Aruba has become a popular tourist destination thanks to its beaches and warm sea water, as well as for other reasons. Whether you want to walk, relax under the sun, swim or try out a water sport, Aruba Palm Beach caters for your every need. We recommend you to go on the region’s various excursions: the capital Oranjestaad, the Dutch style market, interesting national parks and caves with paintings.
The dining scene here is top-notch – there are five places to pick from, including a steakhouse, a Japanese speciality place and a gourmet fusion venue. Elsewhere, you’ve got a pair of pools, complete with a swim-up bar and whirlpool bath on the side, and activities like volleyball and aqua aerobics to try out.
Evening entertainment is live shows and dance acts on the schedule. There’s also an in-house casino – slot machines line up under its grand chandelier.
The four bars cover every angle – the sports place is all flatscreens and beer on tap, while Barry’s Bar has a live music soundtrack.
- Evening entertainment programme Entertainment is held several times a week and is low-key. Enjoy shows, live music and karaoke.
- Live sport screenings
- Pacha Night Club at Riu Palace Antillas for over 18’s
FOOD & DRINK
With five restaurants on the cards, you can try everything from made-to-order steaks at the pool-view steakhouse to Japanese dishes at the themed à la carte.
Family-friendly dining comes courtesy of the buffet restaurant and the traditional-look Italian place. Meanwhile, you can make your own cheesy nachos at the sports bar.
- Steakhouse restaurant Opening Times: [18.30-21.00] There are two sittings at this à la carte restaurant – reserve a table at the customer service desk. Just to let you know, men are requested to wear long trousers and shirts for dinner.
- Japanese restaurant Opening Times: [18.30-21.00] The Sayuri à la carte restaurant offers a variety of Japanese delicacies. Gentlemen please note long trousers are required to dine here. Two sittings are available – please reserve at the customer service desk.
- Pool bar Opening Times: [10.30-18.00] Swim up to the Palm Beach Bar for a refreshing drink.
- Buffet restaurant Opening Times: [07.00-11.00, 13.00-15.00, 18.30-22.00]Serving up a range of international cuisine including Mediterranean, Italian and Japanese dishes alongside seafood and vegetarian food. Themed nights here give you the chance to sample something new. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Men are requested to wear long trousers and shirts for dinner.
- Italian restaurant Opening Times: [18.30-21.00] A la carte Italian dining is on offered at Milano. Gentlemen please note long trousers are required to dine here. Two sittings are available please reserve at the customer service desk.
- Krystal à la carte restaurantOpening Times: [18.30-21.00]Krystal is a gourmet restaurant offering a fusion menu. Gentlemen please note long trousers are required to dine here. Two sittings are available please reserve at the customer service desk.
- Barry’s Bar Opening Times: [18.00-24.00] Head to Barry’s Bar for a relaxing evening drink with live music.
- Casino bar Opening Times: [12.00-02.00] For ages 18 and above. The Riu Palace offers slot machines during the day and tables in the evening.
- Sports bar You’ll always find snacks at the bar.
- Lobby bar Opening Times: [10.00-24.00] Perfect if you’re looking for a quiet relaxing evening, with low-key entertainment.
- A la carte dining A la carte dining is available at the Japanese, Steakhouse, Italian and Fusion restaurants.
All Inclusive Meals & Drinks 24 Hours a Day!!
Junior Suite Room
BOOK TODAY ON 059 8633 836
059 8633 836
The small print:
This offer is brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for our suppliers. The suppliers’ terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this page are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139