With designer interiors, a standout pool scene, and nightlife on the doorstep, the Hotel Riu Don Miguel scores points on all fronts.
This place offers up style in droves. From its smart, decked pool zone, to the Mardi Gras purple that’s used consistently throughout the hotel, everything is really contemporary.
THE OFFER INCLUDES:
12 Nights Accommodation
Breakfast and dinner included
15kgs Baggage allowance per person
The new rooms are designed with a bright and spacious feel. There’s a balcony for that extra bit of space and 1 extra bed on request in the bedroom. You’ll also have air-conditioning and a ceiling fan to help keep you cool too.
- Balcony or Terrace
Life centres on the pool at this hotel. It’s surrounded by a decked terrace that displays contemporary artwork and is home to a neighbouring bar. You’ve also got in-the-water loungers. Elsewhere, there’s a buffet restaurant, a stylish à la carte, and a hi-tech gym.
Live singers, dancers, and musicians take to the floor in the evenings. Alternatively, there are lively bars and nightclubs just a couple of minutes’ walk from the front door.
- Evening entertainment with shows and live music several times a week, feel free to get your dancing shoes on and have a boogie.
Centre-stage is reserved for the swimming pool. It’s set in a wooden decked terrace, with a strip of sleek in-water loungers and sculptures around its edge.
Order from the poolside bar*, and waiters will bring your order right to your sunbed. The pool area is finished off with a bonus whirlpool bath.
- Outdoor poolThe outdoor pool comes with wraparound wooden decking, with sunbeds and parasols along its edge. Plus there’s an added bonus – a strip of sleek in-water loungers. There are changing rooms too. For your comfort the pool is heated in winter.
FOOD & DRINK
There’s a buffet restaurant, which lines up international spreads and twice-weekly themed areas. Alternatively, you can dine in the swanky à la carte restaurant.
- Body’s international à la carte restaurant – This restaurant offers a menu with a variety of options including a collection of fruits, vegetables and fresh seafood.
- Buffet restaurantFor breakfast and dinner head to the buffet restaurant where local and international specialities, and a variety of desserts and healthy choices are on offer. Themed buffet evenings are held twice a week.
- Pool snack bar*The stylish poolside snack bar comes with lounge and terrace.
- Lounge bar – The lounge bar is open in winter.
Book this holiday on 059 8633 836
059 8633 836
Offers are subject to availability at booking stage. Booking terms and conditions apply. E&OE
Travel Counsellors is Licenced and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland. Licence number: TA0621