GREAT VALUE PROPERTY PACKED WITH THINGS TO DO! Globales Cortijo Blanco has put down roots in a top spot – the beach is a 10-minute walk away and there’s a free shuttle bus to classy Puerto Banus!
Superior Twin room
All Inclusive – all meals, snacks, soft drinks, local beers, wines and spirits
CONTACT ME ON 059 8633 836
GLOBALES CORTIJO BLANCO
At first glance, the Globales Cortijo Blanco looks like a traditional Andalucian villa. But dig deeper and you’ll find its pretty courtyards are spotted with pools, sun terraces and an al fresco bar.
A lot is packed into the courtyards and gardens of this hotel, including three main pools, an international buffet restaurant and an open-air entertainment stage.
AT A GLANCE
- Close to the beach
- 3 pools
- Free shuttle to Puerto Banus
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- 800m to beach
- 50m to shops, restaurant and bars
- 50m to bus stop
- 3km to Puerto Banus
These modern twin rooms have a neutral scheme with splashes of colour. They come with a balcony for that added outdoor space. And there’s an extra bed. Plus you’ll also find air-conditioning and a flat screen TV included!
Active types are sorted at this property – as well as three pools, there’s a multi-sports court on offer. And the little ones have a pool of their own, and a playhouse too. There’s an international buffet restaurant for refuelling, while the after-dark entertainment lines up live shows and interactive nights with the SuneoClub team.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
The multi-sports court is the place for basketball, and kids have a brand-new outdoor play zone, as well as an unsupervised SuneoPlay room.
San Pedro town, with its souvenir and beach gear shops, is on the hotel’s doorstep. And a five-minute shuttle bus ride will get you to trendy Puerto Banus.
- Table tennis
- Pool table*
- Kids’ play house
- Daytime activity programmeThere’s plenty of activities to get involved with in the day. Plus, children are catered for, too, with face painting, pool games and T-shirt painting.
- Water polo
Come evening, head to the main plaza with its open-air terrace, where your international SuneoClub team hold low-key interactive shows.
- Evening entertainment programmeIf you don’t fancy venturing too far from the hotel of an evening, you can enjoy the cabaret every night. There’s also professional shows and live music sessions to enjoy.
FOOD & DRINK
Loads of dishes at the Andalucian-style buffet restaurant go local – think Spanish omelette breakfasts and paella dinners. International favourites are dished up, too.
An al fresco bar whips up cocktails while offering grandstand views over the pool and entertainment stage.
- Andalucía buffet restaurantThe buffet restaurant is split into two sections, for an international selection of buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pool bar
You’ll find a plaza with a big pool in the middle of the hotel. The surrounding sun terrace has plenty of room, and shares space with an entertainment stage and a snack bar.
A quiet pool sidles up to a multi-sports court, and there’s a third on the complex, too. Kids have a place to splash about in all to themselves, as well.
- 3 outdoor poolsThere’s a choice of three outdoor pools here, each lined with a terrace dotted with loungers.
- Kids’ pool Next to the main pool.
Contact me on 059 8633 836
059 8633 836
All offers are subject to availability at the booking stage. It is always advisable to book as soon as possible. E&OE.
Travel Counsellors is Licenced and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland. Licence Number is TA0621.