This opulent hotel gives you five pools and a chic dining scene. Playa del Duque beach is 500m away. There’s more water-based relaxation in the spa, including a hot tub and a volcanic thermal circuit.
Meals are served in style in the three restaurants, which all have terraces with sea views. Professional musicians perform live music on the terrace during dinner.
13 Nights in a Superior Room with breakfast
Contact me on 059 8633 836
5* VINCCI LAS SELECCIÓN LA PLANTACION DEL SUR
This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. This colonial-style hotel on the Costa Adeje features a luxurious spa and beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean. It offers 5 swimming pools, surrounded by sun terraces and gardens.
The elegant rooms at the Vincci Selección La Plantación del Sur have a balcony and sea views. They include an interactive flat-screen TV, and a separate hydromassage shower and bath.
Vincci Selección La Plantación del Sur includes the Nammu Spa with thermal circuits. Massage and beauty treatments are also available.
Duque Beach is just 500 m from the hotel and there is also a fitness centre on-site. Bicycle and car rental can be organised for guests.
The restaurant serves creative Canarian cuisine using local produce. The hotel’s breakfast includes products for celiacs. There is also a bar.
Vincci Selección La Plantación del Sur is 20 minutes’ by car from Reina Sofía Airport.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
There’s a big wellness programme here, which includes activities like pilates and yoga. Plus there are regular aquagym sessions in the pool.
FOOD & DRINK
Breakfast and dinner are served in the buffet restaurant. To try gourmet local cuisine, head to the à la carte restaurant. Wherever you eat, you’ll get sweeping sea views with your meal.
- El Buffet*El Buffet serves buffet breakfast and dinner with show cooking.
- Poolside restaurant and bar*La Jaima poolside restaurant opens daily for lunch and open Tues-Sat in the evenings for tapas.
- A la carte dining*A la carte dining is in the local cuisine restaurant.
- Lounge bar*
The hotel comes with a lounge bar where you can go for a quiet nightcap.
- Entertainment programmeA full entertainment programme with live music in the evenings.
- Kids’ clubIt’s a hotel-run kids’ club for ages 4-12 years.
Of the five pools, one is heated and two come with waterfalls. There’s a children’s pool, too, and you’ll find plenty of four-poster daybeds dotted about. The poolside restaurant*, meanwhile, serves first-class Mediterranean cuisine.
- 5 outdoor poolsThere’s a choice of five pools – including a heated one and two waterfall pools. They are dotted with palm trees and terraces with plenty of sunbeds. Towels are also provided.
- Children’s pool
- Pool towels
HEALTH & BEAUTY
The Nammu spa* is the ultimate place to unwind. As well as the sauna, steam room, hot tub and gym, you’ll find three different thermal circuits to try out – including one in a volcanic cave.
When it comes to pampering, the spa* offers up everything from body wraps and slimming treatments to mineral-packed massages and banana facials. And there’s also an in-house hairdressing salon*.
- Spa*The spa has 16 rooms for massages, facials, whole body treatments and everything else you need to make you feel top-to-toe pampered.
- Wellness programmeWith pilates and yoga classes.
- Hot tub/whirlpool*
- Steam room*
Contact me on 059 8633 836
059 8633 836
All offers are subject to availability at the booking stage. It is always advisable to book as soon as possible. E&OE.
Travel Counsellors is Licenced and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland. Licence Number is TA0621.