Book your luxury weekend escape and stay at the 5* ME London in an Aura Room with breakfast each morning. This weekend trip includes return flights and 2 stall tickets to see Lés Miserablés!
London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city.
London is a city steeped in history and culture with an array of attractions to suit even the most discerning traveller. It’s nightlife, entertainment venues and world-class restaurants will leave you yearning to return.
5* ME London
Located in the heart of the action and near the city’s main theatres, exclusive boutiques, fashionable hot spots and trendy night clubs, ME London is one of the leading hotels in the centre of London. It is contemporary and cutting edge in style and located in one of the most important tourist destinations in the world.
Designed by the world-famous architects Foster and Partners, amongst its fantastic services and facilities ME London provides 157 exquisitely designed, modern rooms, including 16 suites; two New York restaurants (Cucina Asellina and STK London); Roof Bar with outdoor terrace and spectacular panoramic views of London (London Eye, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Covent Garden) and Marconi Lounge; 7 meeting rooms measuring 500 m2 with capacity for up to 300 people and a separate reception area; a modern, fully equipped gym, open 24 hours a day and high-speed Wi-Fi internet.
- One of the few hotels on the famous Conde Nast Traveller Hotlist 2013
- A few minutes from Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament and St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Near the theatres, shopping areas, fashionable hot spots and trendiest night clubs
- Avant-garde hotel with innovative design, cosmopolitan atmosphere and contemporary music
- Spectacular panoramic views of London from the magnificent Roof Bar
- Exquisitely designed, modern rooms overlooking the Thames
- International fine dining from New York, with STK London, Cucina Asellina and Radio Rooftop Bar
- Designed by the world-famous architects Foster and Partners
- Modern, fully equipped gym, open 24 hours a day
DESIGN AND SERVICE ON THE LONDON SKYLINE
- The ME London masterfully merges the elegance of its form with the most select and personalized service
- With a fresh, urban air geared to make your stay in London truly perfect, the hotel offers excellent facilities, exclusive services and superb personal attention, raising the hospitality bar to even higher levels.
Book your luxury break on 059 8633 836
059 8633 836
Offers are subject to availability at booking stage. Suppliers booking terms and conditions apply. E&OE
Travel Counsellors is Licenced and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation in Ireland. Licence number: TA0621