This offer includes 3 nights in New York and 7 nights All Inclusive in Cancun!
Departs Dublin 19th June 2017
All flights included
Transfers in Cancun
3 Nights at the Edison New York
7 Nights at RIU Cancun 24 Hour All Inclusive Hotel in a Sea View Room!
Based on 2 adults sharing – €1799pp
Ideally located in Times Square, this Manhattan hotel has been around since 1930. With distinct influences of the Art Deco era in the design of the lobby and the exterior, Edison Hotel offers Classic and Signature rooms and suites.
Every room and suite in this hotel feature flat-screen cable TV. The private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Air conditioning is also included.
The Manhattan Edison Hotel – Triumph Group offers concierge service, 24-hour business and fitness centres and a transportation desk. The Edison Ballroom provides event space.
The Rum House, featuring a copper and wood themed design, is only a minute away from Edison and offers live entertainment on occasion. There are several other dining options in the area as well.
14th June – 7 nights at the RIU Caribe Cancun – 24 Hour All Inclusive Hotel!!
This beachside hotel is a tropical bolthole, offering a beachfront location, varied dining scene and great entertainment.
The Riu Caribe is right on the edge of a sugar-white beach. Plus, it’s less than a five-minute taxi ride from the centre of Cancun, with all its shops, bars and restaurants.
The modern rooms all have a balcony, with either a full or partial view of the sea
The double rooms here make a great base for exploring the local area. They all come with a balcony that has views of the sea. Plus air-conditioning and Wi-Fi* is provided throughout. (*charge)
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
There’s a lot laid on activity-wise. As well as favourites like tennis, beach volleyball and aerobics, you’ve got the likes of scuba diving* and body boarding to try your hand at.
Little ones have their own activities programme at the RiuLand Kids’ Club, where they can join in with games, competitions and arts and crafts.
- Daytime activity programmeFor all those adrenalin junkies out there, there’s a wide range of activities to get stuck into. Expect windsurfing, body boarding, scuba diving* and catamarans. If you’re interested in scuba diving, then there’s an introductory lesson which takes place in the pool.
- 2 tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Pool table
- PADI scuba diving*There’s a scuba diving school where you can book lessons. If you’d like a taster session, one free introductory lesson can be arranged in the pool.
- WatersportsThere’s lots of watersports on offer. Take your pick from body boarding, kayaks, snorkelling and catamarans.
FOOD & DRINK
The main restaurant is a buffet set up, and the menu is inspired by a number of different themes during the week. There’s always a freezer on standby, though, serving ice creams for dessert.
You can reserve tables at three à la cartes when you stay here. Dine in the open-air steak house, the Asian restaurant, or the Mexican.
- Steakhouse themed restaurantOpening Times: [12.00-22.00]Offering lunch, snacks and dinner. The buffet is open between 12pm and 5.30pm, snacks are available from 3pm to 5.30pm and the à la carte service for dinner runs between 6pm to 10pm. You’ll need to make a reservation.
- Buffet restaurant Opening Times: [07.00-10.00, 12.30-15.00, 18.00-22.00] For breakfast, lunch and dinner. Themed dinners are provided throughout the week and there’s an outdoor smoking section.
- Asian themed restaurant Opening Times: [18.00-22.00] This place offers up a taste of Asia. You’ll need to make a reservation to enjoy dinner here.
- Mexican themed restaurantHead here for a taste of something Mexican. This place is open for evening meals only and you’ll need to make a reservation.
- Swim-up poolside bar Opening Times: [10.00-18.00] If you’re feeling thirsty after a dip in the pool, we’ve got a range of locally branded drinks and cocktails for you to choose from.
- Sports bar
- Lounge bar
- A la carte diningAt the grill and Mexican restaurants.
- Lobby bar
The Riu Caribe’s entertainment team take to the stage every night, putting on shows and live music.
Four bars serve drinks in the evenings. The cocktail list is tailored, with drinks like the Riviera Maya on the list.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
The Renova spa* is styled in earthy colours and statues of Buddha keep the peace. The treatment list features everything from hot stone massages to mango wraps.
As well as the indoor treatment rooms, massages are available in outdoor areas – there are pavilions by the pool and on the beach.
- GymWith cardio and weight equipment. The gym is for over 18s only with the exception of professional athletes.
- Whirlpool bath
- Steam bath
Three huge pools wind their way around the grounds, and come complete with little bridges and in-water loungers.
The three pools are surrounded by sun-trap terraces that are dotted with loungers. Hammocks hung from pillars close to the water are ideal for chilled days in the sun.
- Outdoor poolWith sunbeds and parasols.
- Pool towels
Book your trip on 059 8633 836
Luxury Travel Counsellor
059 8633 836
The small print:
This offer is brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for our suppliers. The suppliers’ terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this page are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E.
Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. TA 0621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139