This very popular family aparthotel will keep everyone in the family happy. With lots of activities, entertainment and a splash park for the little ones, it’s been a family favourite for years and it’s not hard to see why!
4* Coma Gran Aparthotel
Very popular with families
You’re just a stone’s throw from a golden-sand beach at this family-friendly aparthotel. This place is just a minute’s walk from Sa Coma’s soft, sandy beach. You’re also right next to the town’s main drag, where you’ll find a choice of bars, shops and restaurants.
The buffet restaurant does a great line in paella. You’ll find an outdoor and indoor pool here, plus a kids’ pool and a splashpark for children too
Days here centre on the pool – it’s big and set in a sprawling terrace. There’s a children’s pool next to it, as well as a pool bar. The buffet restaurant has a huge choice at breakfast and dinner, while Friday is paella night. Sports include football and basketball and for children there’s a Kids’ Club
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Sports on offer include volleyball, football and basketball. And during the day you’ll find activities like aerobics. There’s a daily poolside quiz, too – prizes include T-shirts and cava.
- For children, there’s a playground and a soft play area. They also get a dedicated Kids’ Club by TUI Family Life, and a baby club* for the littlest guests. And teens can relax and make friends at The Hangout.
With a fenced off area especially for the children, there’s seating, toys, a large climbing frame with slides and a mini rock climbing wall.
- Soft play area
- Multi-sports court
- Daytime activity programme
Dedicated Family Sports & Activity Entertainers are on hand to keep all the family busy with a wide range of games, activities and sports.
- Outdoor fitness area
FOOD & DRINK
- The main restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and dinner. In the morning there’s a big choice, which includes omelettes made fresh to order. And in the evenings there’s show cooking.
- There’s the Taverna à la carte restaurant, where the whole family can sit down to share tapas-style meals. Thea’s Coffee Shop* offers freshly-made hot drinks and fruit juices, too.
- Buffet restaurant
For buffet breakfasts, lunch and dinners head to the buffet restaurant. Plus, there are options for children and show cooking each night.
- Snack bar
Opening Times: [12.00-15.00, 18.00-21.00
For light snacks and a wide selection of hot and cold drinks head to the snack bar.
- Pool bar
- A la carte restaurant
- Thea’s Coffee Shop*
Serving a selection of freshly ground coffees and a range of fresh juices throughout the day.
- Kids’ dining
- Special dietary requirements
- Children’s buffet
This section of the buffet restaurant focuses on children’s favourites.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
- There’s a deep, indoor pool. There’s also a sauna*, a whirlpool, Turkish bath*, massage cabins* and a gym.
You can reach the gym from reception, there are 16 steps but there is a handrail to use.
- Turkish bath*
- Vichy showers
- Les Mills classes
Pick from SH’BAM™, BODYBALANCE™, CXWORX™ or BODYCOMBAT™, or try all four, local fee payable.
In the evenings there are things like children’s mini-discos, followed by professional acts and shows for all the family to enjoy. If you fancy a quieter night, there’s also a comfy lounge bar.
Evening entertainment programme
Early evening games and shows are dedicated to the little ones. Later on, professional acts take to the stage for all the family to enjoy.
These light and airy 2-bedroom apartments feature a lounge, a fully equipped kitchenette with microwave, Wi-Fi and air-conditioning. Plus, there’s a balcony for outside space. These apartments sleep 5.
- Separate Bathroom
- Shower in Bath
- Twin Bedroom
Book your family holiday today on 059 8633 836
059 8633 836
The small print:
This offer is brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for our suppliers. The suppliers’ terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this page are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139