Welcome! You will have a fantastic holiday here! The Iberostar Costa del Sol beach hotel has everything you need to enjoy an unbeatable getaway. El Saladillo beach is just a few steps away. The kids can pretend they’re pirates in the pool and our massage therapists will be in the spa, preparing oils for your next session. These are just a few reasons why our all-inclusive hotel in Málaga is one of the best hotels in which to spend a few relaxing days. Want to hear the others?
- True relaxation. As well as having the beach right in front of you, this Costa del Sol hotel offers a range of options, from charming rooms for uninterrupted sleep to the most luxurious suites with private pools. You can go for a dip without needing to leave your room.
- Water, water, everywhere. Not one, not two, and not even three. You can swim in over 20 swimming areas and pools at this hotel in Málaga! With or without loungers, to share or just for you, with waterfalls or without, and even with water slides for the adventurous types to enjoy.
- Enjoy delicious cuisine. Could anything be better than enjoying your favourite dish while on holiday? Yes! Watching our chefs prepare it with our show cooking. What’s more, our restaurants serve the best Spanish and international cuisine, plus typical Andalusian dishes for you to enjoy.
- A host of activities. Whatever your kids’ ages, they won’t want to leave the Miniclub. This hotel is perfect for a trip with the kids. They can become true flamenco artists in our dance classes, practise their checkmates on the giant chessboard or hunt for hidden treasure in a game of pirates.
- Magical evenings. Magic and dance performances at the Iberostar Costa del Sol! And much more: Flamenco dancing, tributes to famous artists, magic shows, live music… Because the entertainment at this Estepona hotel is for you too — not just the kids.
- Spoil yourself. Relax with an oriental massage, soothe your body in the sauna or submerge yourself in our water circuit. The SPA Sensations at the IBEROSTAR Costa del Sol offers a whole world of sensations in 800 m² for relaxing and pampering yourself like never before.
- Cross the straits in half an hour. During your holiday, why not take the opportunity to visit Tangier? You’re only 14 km from the coast of Africa — that’s half an hour away by ferry. Explore the galleries of the bazaars, surround yourself with colour and the scent of the spices.
You can’t leave the Iberostar Costa del Sol without:
- Watching the sun set. Walk along Playa del Saladillo and see how the Malaga sunshine fills the Mediterranean with glimmering light.
- Breathing in the perfume of the orchids and listening to the sound of the waterfalls as you stroll through Estepona Botanical Gardens.
- Savouring a dish of wild golden sea bream or the local fried seafood in the SeaSoul Beach Club chill out area while your bare feet play in the sand.
The best-kept secret:
Round bathtubs. Yes, you read that right. In your Iberostar Costa del Sol hotel room, you’ll find a completely round bathtub. A bathtub that’s as well-rounded as your holiday, where you can soak and escape the world.
Whether you like keeping in shape or prefer to have fun watching a live show, the Iberostar Costa del Sol has something for you, with its wide range of leisure options including a children’s club.
Entertainment and relaxation at the Iberostar family hotel on the Costa del Sol
At the Iberostar Costa del Sol hotel, you have access to a wide range of activities for children such as the hotel swimming pools or minigolf. There is entertainment available for the little ones at almost any time of day, while you can relax in the SPA Sensations and let your mind wander, or make use of the hotel’s free wifi.
Activities and entertainment
The Iberostar Costa del Sol is one of the best four-star hotels for children, but it’s one of the most enjoyable for grown-ups too. You are sure to find your favourite activity on offer here. During your holiday in Malaga, you can play minigolf on the Costa del Sol, dive into the hotel swimming pools, try your luck at bingo, hone your skills at archery or even play giant chess with your children. Would you prefer a magical evening? If so, there is a wide variety of shows to choose from. Magic, dance shows, live music or tribute bands are just a few examples of what you can find at your hotel in Estepona.
Wellness centres and Spa
Just close your eyes. The time has come to focus on yourself in a relaxing space and free yourself from stress in the water circuits of the SPA Sensations. There are 20 water areas to choose from! At this wellness centre and spa in Marbella, you have 800 m² of comfort, health and beauty in which to pamper and treat yourself like royalty. Would you prefer to put yourself into the expert hands of our masseuses? In that case, don’t miss out on choosing from more than 20 massages and treatments available at this hotel with a spa in Malaga. Aromatherapy, reflexology, exfoliating treatments, localised massages, drainage, gold baths…… It’s impossible not to relax!
Book your luxury family holiday on 059 8633 836
059 8633 836
The small print:
This offer is brought to you by Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd, Travel Counsellors acts as agent for our suppliers. The suppliers’ terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this page are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution. E & O E. Travel Counsellors is Licensed and Bonded with the Commission for Aviation Regulation, Ireland. Travel Agent Licence no. 621. Travel Counsellors (Ireland) Ltd., is registered in Ireland – 396139